Our resource plans...
- Are made with a team of professional youth educators to ensure our content is appropriate, engaging, and relevant
- Challenge students' biases and encourage them to think critically about the world around them
- Provoke thoughtful dialogues around important social issues
- Provide all necessary coloring sheets, worksheets, etc. crafted by our team
- Include numerous interactive activities to ensure student engagement
Our chapters work with local schools, organizations, and centres to host workshops with their students using our resources and materials. To learn more about our workshops, click here.